A textured blend of vegetables, brown rice, quinoa & millet with cheddar cheese.
- Gluten Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Age: From 10 months
(34%), Organic Peas
(15%), Organic Carrots
(9%), Organic Butternut Squash
(7%), Organic Onions
(6%), Organic Leeks
(5%) , Organic Cheddar Cheese
(5%), Organic Brown Rice
(4%), Organic Quinoa
(2%), Organic Millet
(2%), Organic Onion Powder
(<1%), Organic Garlic
, (<1%) Organic Oregano
(<1%) Where are our ingredients sourced?
- Sourced from Thailand, brown rice is a tasty gluten free grain containing a range of vitamins and minerals.
- Sourced across Boliva, Peru and Ecuador this gluten free grain is a complete protein, as well as boasting a range of minerals and vitamins.
- Sopurced from Ukaine and USA, this gluten free grain is rich in fibre and nutrients such as magnesium.
- Sourced from across Europe, our onions are loaded with antioxidants, as well as pre-biotics, which feed good gut bacteria.
- Sourced from France, our leeks are an excellent source of vitamin K which helps to build strong bones, plus they are also a very good source of manganese, vitamin B6, and vitamin C.
- We source our butternut squash from France, and like other richly coloured vegetables, they are an excellent source of carotenes, especially beta-carotene. Butternut squash also contains the vitamins C, A and B1 as well as folic acid, pantothenic acid, potassium and dietary fibre.
- Sourced from France, our green peas are a very good source of vitamin K, vitamin C and the B vitamins, crucial for managing energy. They also contain a wealth of minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium, folate and choline; crucial for bone, and cell health.
- We source our carrots from France. These root vegetables are a good source of antioxidants such as vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese
- We source our 100% organic cheddar cheese from the UK – cheddar is a source of protein, calcium, vitamin D and potassium.
- Sourced from France, our 100% organic courgettes contain potassium, carotenes and vitamin C
- Per Pouch 180g
- Energy (kj) 574
- Energy (kcal) 137
- Fat (g) 4.1 of which Saturates (g) 2.0
- Carbohydrates (g) 17 of which Sugars (g)* 3.1
- Fibre (g) 3.1
- Protein (g) 6.5
- Salt (g) 0.20
- Sodium (mg) 79
*Only natural occurring sugars.
WOWMOM is proud of its curation of local and international brands on one website. As you may purchase products from multiple sellers in a single order, your order may be fulfilled separately, depending on where the products and/or brands are located.
Unless otherwise stated, orders will be fulfilled by WOWMOM in Singapore. We are pleased to offer free delivery for orders above SGD80. For orders below SGD80, there will be a SGD65 delivery fee.
We typically require 1-2 working days to process your order. Once your parcel has been picked up by our courier, your parcel will then be delivered within 1-3 working days. Please note that there may be slight delay during sale periods.
If the product is located overseas, delivery time will take between 1-2 weeks.
Please refer to our Returns Policy here.
Please note that there will be no refund or exchanges allowed for food products or undergarments unless the product is defective (e.g. the packaging was open when received).